Somewhere over the rainbow....

Making memories is what we do here in Georgia. Once again a place for us to live & experience life as a military family...

Thursday, February 5, 2009

"T" & I are in the Savannah Magazine! Yikes.

"C" told us we (T & I) are in the Savannah Magazine, Events.  Click here for the site
We went to a Fall Festival back in October, I actually forgot about that.  A photographer asked if he could take a picture of my daughter and she thought it was cool so I consent to it.  Come to find out he also wanted me in it too.  I didn't realize they were going to put us in the magazine!  I told him I was not photogenic and would ruin the picture...  So embarrassing but yet kind of cool because we both looked A. O. K.  I wouldn't mind if I could get a copy and have it framed.  Then again I guess I would have to buy a magazine and do that.  We have not seen it yet but will check it out.  My daughter is all smiles when I showed her she's online.

The 14th Annual Fall Festival

Oct. 25, 2008: The 14th Annual Fall Festival at the Bamboo Farm and Coastal Gardens featured activities for children, educational lectures, arts and crafts vendors, and a pumpkin patch. Photography by John Zeuli.

I asked "C" how did he find out about this and apparently his coworkers seen our face and told him about it.  So embarrassing!  I just did not realize they were going to put us online too!  He said we are at the end of the magazine.  I'm really hoping it's really small and not noticeable, it's kind of hard to blend in this area.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's cool!