Somewhere over the rainbow....

Making memories is what we do here in Georgia. Once again a place for us to live & experience life as a military family...

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

We received an edible bouquet today! It's really yummy!

Our first edible bouquet from Edible Arrangements. This was from Chris' coworker (The Bowen Family) who took them to as many tourist sites, can't forget the local foods too while in Hawaii. I wish I was there! :(


My son & I took the first bites, we went for the one with the chocolates, pineapple and chocolates are really good. As I mentioned this was our first time ever receiving this kind of gift, it really made my day. Thank You Bowen Family! We love it!


Here's the information if you are in our area. I think this is a good way to giving.


Edible Arrangements
912-925-8742
Piccadilly Square
10010 Abercorn Street
Savannah, GA 31406

The next time I see this vehicle on the road I'm going to think how lucky that persons going to be when they receive this... Yummy! Especially during mealtime, it would even be more enticing to eat! They also have an online service EdibleArrangements.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so lucky to get a fruit baskets from Edible Arrangements! Hopefully you were able to eat it all in one day.